The Digital Energy Arena is a lively discussion of strategic changes, the main vector of which is the transition to digital control mechanisms and the introduction of innovative technologies. You can find out the latest news about digital energy management, the introduction of smart meters, energy storage and digital twins, as well as decentralization, development of microgrids, using big data analytics to increase efficiency and create new products, and other innovatives! Do you want to know the experience of the most innovative companies and technology leaders?
Sign up for news about the speakers and the Digital Energy Arena project
- Distributed energy: distributed generation, electrification of infrastructure and remote regions, energy efficiency management, distributed energy storage systems, smart electric networks
- Energy of industrial enterprises: modernization of assets, reduction of costs, efficient electricity and water supply, smart control of energy consumption, prevention of failures, reduction of pollution and emissions
- Energy in cities and regions: creating sustainable cities, ensuring the efficient operation of urban infrastructure systems, reducing costs, ensuring coverage, providing convenient systems for interacting with residents
- Improving the sustainability and energy efficiency of network. Smart energy sales to improve customer service
- Electric transport and infrastructure. Improving the quality of power supply for rolling stock